17 Feb 2017
07 Apr 2017
09 Jun 2017
1) Warsaw Convention – 1929
- What is International Carriage?
- What do the Convention Rules cover?
2) Amendments in Hague Protocol – 1955 (Warsaw/Hague Protocol)
3) Amendments in Montreal Protocol No. 4 -1975 (Warsaw /MP4)
4) Montreal Convention -1999 The “New” Warsaw
5) Conditions of Contract on Air Waybill
To interpret and understand the Rules under the Warsaw System of Conventions & Montreal Convention (1999)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Operations, sales and administrative staff who wish to market their services and advise their customers on Convention rule.
ACCREDITATION & EXAMINATION
SAAA. Certificate of Attendance.
Member: $250.00 Non Member: $300.00 (Price exclusive 7% GST)
Class: 9 AM – 5.30 PM
Withdrawal And Refund Of Fees
Applicants who have been accepted into a course and subsequently decide to withdraw from the course are required to serve notice in writing to SAAA Cargo Services Pte Ltd through their respective companies.
Upon receipt of the notice, SAAA Cargo Services Pte Ltd may refund part of the course fee as tabulated below:
Written Notice Received by SAAA Cargo Services Pte Ltd
Percentage of Fees Refundable
More than 14 days before commencement
Less than 14 days before commencement
Less than 5 days before commencement
Course fees include the course handouts and refreshments
All prices are excluding GST.