Date : 24 March 2016
Time : 8.30 AM – 5.20 PM
Venue : Max Atria Singapore Expo, Opal 101
SAAA@Singapore is organizing a One Day Safety Awareness Seminar on Dangerous Goods & Supply Chain Management. The aim is to help our Community to build better capabilities in Dangerous Goods (DG) handling, as well as to gain awareness of the importance in handling DG to prevent potential disastrous results (E.g. Tianjin Warehouse Explosion 2015).
Safety Awareness Seminar Speakers:
Mr Vincent Koh (CAAS, Senior Aviation Safety Inspector (Dangerous Goods))
Mr Ryan Fang (CAAS, Aviation Safety Inspector (Dangerous Goods))
Mr Anselmn Tan (SAAA Trainer)
Mr Ho Chee Mun (SAAA Trainer)
Some of the Key Topics Involved:
- Dangerous Goods Regulations, Violations & Enforcement
- Lithium Batteries
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Supply Chain Management
- Cold Chain
Proposed Target Audience:
1) For executives who do not have prior operational background of Dangerous Goods Knowledge (Entrants to industry, Commercial Personnel)
2) For busy executives who just want to gain a quick overview of Dangerous Goods Updates and Supply Chain Knowledge.
3) Shippers/Consignees who want to understand their responsibilities and legal implications of such products
Deliverables Outcome :
1) Certificate of attendance to be received.
2) Handouts to be provided for future reference