1. SAAA@Singapore / SAAA Cargo Services Pte Ltd is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the applicant’s personal information and undertakes not to reveal any of the applicant’s information to any third party except where necessary for claims processing.
2. The registration form and payment must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the commencement of the course.
3. Full course fee is S$1,500 (Price exclusive 7% GST). The government provides 70 percent course fee funding through Workforce Singapore (WSG). Companies are required to pay the amount of S$450 upon registration, being the balance 30 percent of the course fee.
4. Such fee paid is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
5. All fees payable is subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the prevailing rate.
6. Cheques are to be made out to “SAAA@Singapore”.
7. SAAA@Singapore / SAAA Cargo Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to collect the balance of the full course fee from the trainee should he/she fail to meet any of the requirements set by the funding scheme or under one of the following:
- The trainee achieves less than the minimum attendance required by the course.
- The trainee fails to sit for the required assessments where applicable.
- The trainee fails to complete the programme.
- The trainee has been accepted into the course and subsequently decides to withdraw from the course without any written notification 14 days prior to commencement of course.
8. The course schedule provided is subject to change. SAAA@Singapore / SAAA Cargo Services Pte Ltd reserve the right to reschedule the classes with 14 days’ prior notice.
9. Trainee needs to fulfill 80% attendance to be eligible for taking the examination. Trainee is responsible for their own performance for examinable courses.